The slogan should be a phrase or a combination of words that rhyme and should convey a Message on:
- Ways to increase awareness of Employee Involvement Processes like Suggestion Scheme
- Usefulness of the above for achieving increased productivity, cost savings.
- Benefits of the above to the Organisation
- Ways of activating Employee Involvement process
For example : “SUGGESTION SCHEME ACTIVITY – A WAY TO PRODUCTIVITY”
- An individual employee of a Member Organisation.
- Three Awards separately for entries in English, Hindi as below:
First, Second and Third Prize
- Encouragement Awards may also be considered at the discretion of the Awards Committee.
- A Commendation Certificate will also be given with each of the above Awards.
- Maximum number of entries based on the number of Employees in the Organisation
Less than 2500 employees : 4 entries 2501-5000 : 6 entries 5001-10000 : 8 entries Above 10000 : 10 entries
Upto Twelve Words
Typewritten or legibly hand written in triplicate with only one slogan per page.
Entries are invited in English, Hindi.
Note: An earlier, already awarded Slogan in any contest will not be considered.
Rules and guidelines applicable to both contests are:
- The entry should be an original work of the entrant and should not be a copy (either in full or part) of any other publication.
- The entries will be evaluated by the Awards Committee.
- The decision of the Committee in respect to award etc. will be final and binding to all concerned.
- All entries are the property of INSSAN and it will have the right to make use of them in a manner deemed fit.
- Entries received after the closing date or not meeting the conditions specified will be rejected.
- No correspondence or query with regard to any entry will be entertained.
- Entries should be forwarded under a covering note indicating:
- Name of the Organisation.
- Membership Number of the Organisation.
- Address, Telephone, Fax Number and E-mail ID.
- Number of Entries (separately for Poster & Slogans).
- Name and Signature of the Principal Nominee along with a “Declaration” on the reverse of each entry.
The format of the Declaration is as follows:
DECLARATION (To be featured on the reverse of each entry)
I hereby certify that the Poster / Slogan proposed for the Contest is my Original creation and has not been entered earlier for any other competition. I have read the rules of the contest and the decision of the judges appointed by INSSAN will be final and binding on me.
Applicant Principal Nominee Name Designation Signature Date
- Only the Award winners will be communicated the result of the contest.
- Corporate members who have not renewed their membership will also be eligible to participate provided the outstandings are settled in full.
- The contest will be valid subject to the receipt of a minimum of twenty-five entries.