BEST POEM / JINGLE CONTEST
- A Jingle should not exceed 4 lines .
- The poem will be with maximum 12 lines or maximum 3 stanzas of 4 lines each.The poem will describe INSSAN / It,s activities / usefulness of suggestion scheme to empmoyees or organization.
- It should be neatly handwritten or typed on a A4 size paper.
- The poem should be such that it can be easily made into a Jingle and can be recited with musical accompaniment.
- There will be three prizes-1st,2nd and 3rd ( inclusive of English & Hindi language.)
- It should be an original creation of the author.
- Language of the poem-Either English or Hindi.
- It is an individual contest for employees of members of INSSAN and has thus to be certified by the principle nominne as in the case of slogan/poster/essay contests.
- Only award winners will be communicated the result through their principle nominee.
- Decision of the Awards Committee will be final and binding to all contestants.
- All organizations whichever participate in this 25th NC,will be eligible for this contest. No separate entry is required.
- Participation by their employees as delegate, contestants,will make the organisation’s entry valid in this contest.
- There will be two prizes: BEST OF BEST and BEST
- The prizes will be in the form of trophy and a commendation certificate and the same will be announced and given on 17th January 2015 during the valedictory function.
- Decision of the Awards Committee will be final and binding to all.
- The evaluation is based on maximum participation by employees as delegate, contestants, SS performance in last three years, awards of INSSAN won in last three years, regularity in payment of annual subscription to Inssan, support to INSSAN in last three years, judicious use of EI tools like 5S, KAIZEN, SS, QC, CFT, TPM, TQM etc. etc.