- The form provided in this booklet to be filled in and sent to us.
- One hard copy of full text and graphics in English or Hindi of the Suggestion Case Study, along with the Name and Designation of the Presenter, duly certified and signed by the Principal Nominee to be sent.
- In addition to the hard copy, one soft copy (CD) of the Suggestion Case Study on CD and through E-mail (in MS-Word format) should also be sent.
- Each presentation will not exceed Eight minutes including questions and answers.
- The Contestant will be eligible for the Award only if the Case Study Presentation is made personally. (Presentation carries marks)
- The presentation to be made during convention will be used to evaluate the award category of “Best Presentation”.
- A copy of the Presentation on CD will be required during convention, as INSSAN intends to bring out all presentations on a single CD, for the benefit of records as well as members who desire to have a copy.
- Recognise contribution of Suggestors in the scheme.
- Provide platform to creative employees to share their ideas with counterparts of other organisations and enrich mutual experiences.
- Offer an opportunity to Managers to see what can be achieved through Employee Involvement.
We request you to nominate few employees from your organisation who are actively involved in your scheme and whom you consider the Best Suggestors of your Organisation. Please furnish details of your Suggestor/s in the prescribed form.
Fill Application Form completely. Incomplete forms will fetch less weightage or may get rejected.
- The Best Suggestor/ Best Presentation will be awarded the First Prize, Second Prize and Merit Awards respectively, may also be considered at the discretion of the Awards Committee.
- A Commendation Certificate will also be given with each of the above awards.